Feb 2019 - Present
Sep 2016 - Feb 2019
Jun 2016 - Aug 2016
Aug 2014- May 2016
Senior Fullstack Developer
La Haus (Medellín, Colombia)
- La Haus is a Colombian StartUp focused on the LATAM real estate market. As a full-stack software developer, One of my main accomplishments was separating the Client-side from the Backend-side in one of the projects, improving development cycle code, and allowing the project to work as a template for new products.
- Another primary responsibility was to update one package needed to build the CI/CD pipeline, leading a team to complete the task and improve the development time by at least 40%.
- Technologies: NodeJS, VueJS, NuxtJS, TailwindCSS, Heroku, AWS, Cypress, Jest, postgresql
Advice Local (Dallas, USA)
- Advice Local is a company focused on SEO for small companies. I focused on building microservices with NodeJS on AWS lambdas to connect our product with third-party directories and search engines. I also got to create some scripts to manipulate data in CSV, XML files.
- Technologies: NodeJS, AWS Lambdas, AvaJS, MongoDB
Paid Up (Formerly Convenience Select) (Austin, USA)
- Paid Up was a startUp focused on the fintech market. My central role was to build the product API
- Technologies: NodeJS, MongoDB, AvaJS
Talos Digital (Medellín, Colombia)
- Talos Digital is a nearshore company. Part of my contributions to the team was creating the API; another primary responsibility was building the integration with Stripe and Magento API.
- Technologies: NodeJS, ExpressJS, MongoDB